Wednesday, July 29, 2009

4 Months Today

The girls are 4 Months Today! They are now in their own room in their own cribs. Ashlyn was moving to much in their Co-Sleeper and she kept kicking Jillian in the head. They are doing new things each day and its so wonderful watching them learn. They are starting to be awake more during the day so I am trying to figure out how to entertain them they can only handle so much of my singing and dancing. Here are some random pictures from the last couple of weeks.

What mom you want my picture?


Ready to go on our walk. This was our first walk and it was early in the morning, but poor things it was already hot out so basically our walk didn't last to long. Jeff says they were fine I am just the wimp.


Playing together and YES they are holding hands


Jillian discovering her new toys on their jumperoo


Jillian taking a break from playing to smile for the camera


Ashlyn likes the camera


Jillian loves this duck she gets so excited when she sees it


Ashlyn kicking it.


Jillian almost getting her balance on her Bumbo


Ahh look at me I did it. I can sit.


Happy playing together


Tummy time. Yes when Jillian is excited her mouth is always open





Ashlyn enjoying her tummy time. Staring at Daddy


Ashlyn still staring at Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment