Friday, January 15, 2010

9 Months

Ashlyn and Jillian are 9 months (they turned 9 months on December 29) so crazy there growing so fast and we love it! Their personalities are so much fun. The girls had their 9 month appointment last friday and so I thought I would share their stats. Ashlyn is 18lbs 120z and 25.5 inches and her head circumference is 45. Jillian is 16 lbs 12.5 oz and 26 inches and her head circumference is 431/2. We have a chunky monkey and a itty bitty. Love it. Here are a few pictures I took of the girls for Jeff and Papa that I thought I would share.

Ashlyn loved the football wanted it all to herself which was good because Jillian wanted nothing to do with it.










My Favorite


My other favorite

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindz! I love the pix with Ashlyn holding her hand up! That is my favorite! They are getting so big! Luv ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    My name is Jillian Bueno and mom and I were googling my name a while back and found that there is now another Jillian Bueno out there! Your daughters are very cute and I wish you all the best.

    Jillian Bueno

    ReplyDelete