Wednesday, April 8, 2009

YEAH for.........


JILLIAN!!!!! She got her feeding tube removed today. Which means she is taking the bottle each time the nurses and Jeff and I feed her. We are so proud of her. Her heart rate is still dropping, but thats starting to happen less and less. Ashlyn is still getting tired when we feed her with a bottle , but we know she will pick it up anytime now. Ashlyn will begin physical therpay tomorrow. I don't know how many of you know that Ashlyn has club feet and she will need casts and braces. We will begin this treatment when she is out of NICU. Due to my low fluid throughout my pregnancy Ashlyn didn't have much room to stretch out. We are so proud of our girls they have come along way in these 10 days and each day they make us smile. Here is a picture of Jillian without her feeding tube its a little blurry as we didn't want the flash waking her up. Such a huge step to get this tube removed!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you said the photo was blurry, I thought it was just the tears in my eyes!
    My little bro had club feet from lack of room, he wore the cutest little shoes, didnt do him any harm, now one of New Zealands top surfers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRECIOUS. . . ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS !

    ReplyDelete