Friday, August 7, 2009

Looking Back Part 2

Its crazy when I think back to last August it was the longest month for Jeff and I. In July of 2008 the medications arrived in a large box by mail from a pharmacy in Arizona.

It all began with these pills. Yes birth control pills. I had to end up taking these for 2 months its usually a month, but we needed a vacation so we planned taking the medications around our yearly vacation.


Here we are in Bass Lake its actually here at Bass Lake that the shots began for invitro.


And heres what was all in the box. It was so overwhelming that I had to go through and seperate what I needed at first and then hide what I needed later on. Once doing that it wasn't bad at all. It was lots of needles, alcohol swabs, bruises, but most importantly so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment