Wednesday, September 16, 2009

'Tis the Season

And no I am not referring to the Holidays I am referring to FOOTBALL SEASON!! For those that don't know Jeff is a huge USC fan. I quickly had to learn that when football season began my Saturdays would be planned around the USC games. So before I made plans I would look up the schedule to make sure I was safe. I will admit that although I grew up in a sports home and sports was always on television I had no desire to watch. That all changed when Jeff and I got married and I now love to watch college football. It kinda makes me wish that I went to a college that had a football team, but mine didn't. It's such a great atmosphere when you are at the game to see all the support for the team. We love it! Jeff has been very fortunate to get the opportunity to go to as many games as he has and trust me when he goes even if the game is at 7 p.m. he is there at 6 a.m. to get the party started. When we are at home watching the game Jeff makes sure we are all in our USC gear. Grandma knew Jeff would want these girls dressed for the game so she bought them their first USC gear. Its so cute. Cheerleading outfits are next:)


Wait! What? We have to watch the game?


Alright Dad if you want us to we will with a smile


Having a conversation about the game








Ashlyn having fun


Jillian was so tired she needed a rest

No comments:

Post a Comment