Friday, December 18, 2009

Playdate with Baby Abigail

I want to apologize for my lack of posting! I really have no excuse. A couple of weeks ago my friend Jen came over with her little girl Abigail who is 11 weeks old. It was great to finally get our girls together. I love watching my girls interact with other kids. From what I have noticed is that Jillian loves older kids and Ashlyn likes the babies. Jillian likes how the older ones are on the move and she just watches them and tries to keep up. Ashlyn likes to stare at the babies and pet them.


Jillian peeking in on who is in there


Meet Baby Abigail


Jillian doing more peeking


The 3 miracle babies together:) Notice Ashlyn's hand on Abigail's shoulder she was petting her










Jillian over it and wanting to play with her toys




Ashlyn moving closer to Abigail to give some more of her love

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest pic's,I love watching the boys interact with little kids too. I'm holding Brayden and told him lets see what your girlfriend is up to! They are just the cutest! Shayna:)

    ReplyDelete