Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. We went to my parents house and my brother and sister in law Kachina were in town. Thanks mom and dad for the yummy food and Todd and Kachina for the fabulous wine it was so good and the wine was much needed:) Then on Friday our friends John and Kelly came to visit from Arizona with their little one Vanessa. Vanessa just turned one on Halloween so it was so fun to see the girls together. These girls are going to be such great friends. I see many lake and river trips together with John and Kelly and our girls so they will have to be friends:)


The girls playing at Grandma and Grandpas





Reaching for the camera


I like my picture taken!


Ashlyn just chillin


The girls sitting with us during dinner.


Our Thanksgiving feast


The girls got their sweet potatoes after we ate


Kelly with the three girls


I loved Vanessa's outfit it was an Ed Hardy shirt with these adorable jeans


Vanessa hanging out. I have to get used to this the girls all over the floor


Kelly giving Ashlyn some love


So cute!


Vanessa looking outside with Luke





Jillian was just in Ahh of Vanessa she just watched her wherever she went. She wanted to get up and walk right with her. The next day Jillian started crawling no more army crawl.


Watching TV together


Ashlyn and Vanessa playing





Don't worry Ashlyn is fine.


The boys with their girls


Jillian having fun with John


Kelly and I with the girls

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love these pics. It was so much fun hanging with the girls.. Vanessa loved playing with there toys.. I was just telling Auntie how they fit for the same toy when they have 50 around them.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! The one of Jeff and John and the girls was really cute! Vanessa is a cutie. I think you're right, I see those three being best friends! Love, Love, Love all the pictures, kiss those baby girls for me.

    ReplyDelete