Monday, April 12, 2010

The Girls 1st Birthday Party

On Saturday April 3 the girls had their 1st birthday party! We held the party in my parents back yard and Jeff's only request for the party was to have a taco guy(woman) serve up tacos. They were so good. The girls did so well with how many people we had and although they were a bit tired they enjoyed themselves. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Ashlyn and Jillian's 1st birthday it meant a lot to us to have you all there.




The cake table


Candy Buffet party favors. I also had cookie favors that my friend Katie made they were such cute centerpieces and I don't have a picture of them, but they were so adorable and so good so if any of you would like cookie favors for your next party let me know and I will send you her way!


Jeff inside the bouncer with Ashlyn and Lucy





Ashlyn and Jillian enjoying the bouncer




I had to post this pic I love it! So I know this picture is out of order, but as you will see as you get down to the cake scene Ashlyn was a complete mess and of course I pack everything else, but extra clothes thank goodness I had this sweater for her so we took her shirt off since it was covered in cake and put the sweater on her complete with her belly sticking out. So here is Daddy with his girls!





Jillian having fun with Daddy and some of the kids


Cousins playing


Katherine and Katrina


Katrina and Ethan


Singing Happy Birthday








Ashlyn is crying here because she wanted to touch the cake with the candle burning and I told her No! She was ready to dig in.


Nickolas making sure Jillian is enjoying her cake. Jillian was so sweet about eating her cake didn't get very messy at all.














Ashlyn on the other hand enjoyed it very much! Of course I had to get a hot pink cake to go with the colors of their party and I put Ashlyn in white capris. Thank goodness to my friend Carrie and Jeff who carried her so nicely into the kitchen so I could clean her off without messing up her white capris

















So tired at the end of the party. Ashlyn sleeping on Grandma


Jillian sleeping on Daddy

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they're one now! Time goes by so fast! I enjoyed the pic's they're just so cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pics Lindsay!!! Good to know, don't ever get in between Ashlyn and her cake! Looked like she was loving it and Miss Jillian was just so proper. Ugh, I just love them sooooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete