Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I want to RIDE, I want to RIDE

The girls each got their own Barbie Quad for their birthday! The girls love them and let me tell you I have never seen Jeff put together anything faster then he did so he could see the girls on the quads. I have to say its really cute to open the garage and see the girls little quads and all of Jeffs dirt bikes sitting there. It will be interesting to see which one loves dirt bikes as much as their daddy does. My guess is Ashlyn and Jillian will be concerned about how cute she looks in her gear! A huge thanks to Reed, Alison and Annie for the quads now come over and teach them how to press the button:)

Ashlyn about to read the instructions to daddy


Ok now listen daddy it says here to....


Jillian playing with the seat while Ashlyn watches Jeff closely


Hurry daddy I want to get on


Alright outta my way let me get on this quad


Wahoo these are cool








Jillian in her moto gear. Yep she knows she is cool


Ashlyn ready to go




Jillian is done


Daddy and Gavin (our neighbor) trying to teach Ashlyn how to press the button


Ok daddy now I am paying attention I press what?


Jillian just wanted to hang with the girls


Still teaching Ashlyn about the button


Why are we stopped daddy? I want to RIDE!!!


Were done? No more? Are you sure?

2 comments:

  1. LINDSAY, THESE PICTURES ARE FREAKING AWESOME!!! They are so cute and their "gear" fits them perfect. Now it was my turn, I about cried looking at these pics! We do need to get up there...just gotta get through the horse show this weekend (cross your fingers) and we'll have to plan some time. I gotta get up there before Ashlyn starts doing wheelies!!! Kiss the babies for me and a huggie to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete