Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bottle Time

When its just me and the girls I try and keep them on the same schedule or a half an hour apart. So when they are on the same schedule feeding time is them in their bouncers and me between them holding their bottles. They are starting to grab the bottle and show some interest in holding it so I am trying to work with them and hopefully soon they will be holding their own bottle. Yeah!

MMM what do I do with this?


Jillian missed her mouth and so she had it balancing on her shoulder


Ashlyn getting close she just needs to tilt the bottle


Whoops it fell


Forget it I just want my picture taken


So excited for the camera

1 comment:

  1. Love that last picture of Jillian, she's so smiley for the camera. I love the one of Ashlyn just tearing up the bottle. Kisses from auntie ali and hugs to you Linds!

    ReplyDelete