Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Little Pumpkins!

We took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch. I just wanted to get some pictures of them. It was right before their nap time so they were not interested in being there at all. We showed them the little John Deere tractors, the petting zoo, the big slides and nothing. Ashlyn cried she was ready to go the minute we sat down for the pictures. But hey at least I got some pictures.

I think I am thinking yep this is going to be fun with one crying

Quick smile for the camera


Ashlyn was done with pictures. Just Jillian and I


Who knows what was so funny just Jeff making me laugh!


All better after our nap





Ashlyn



Jillian

3 comments:

  1. Love the new pics! The one of the three of you is awesome! Plus, I really like the one of you Lindsay laughing. You look so beautiful and looks like you're having a great time!!! Thanks for keeping us all posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these pics! no matter smiles or tears, you have memories! i love their little jeans!
    luv ya,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are getting so big! They're adorable! I love the picture with you and the girls! We need to get together one day when I'm visiting so these babies can meet each other.

    ReplyDelete