Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Pictures

These pictures are just pictures of the girls throughout the last couple of weeks. I just came across some of them when going through the camera.

Jeff took this when he was watching the girls on a Saturday morning. I went out shopping to test drive strollers. Yes its like buying a car I even came home with brochures its crazy the double strollers that are out there. This is right before the USC game. I am supposed to get the girls in their USC shirts during game day so they can be in them all day. I guess I only half listened to Jeff about that rule because Jillian wasn't ready. hahaaa.

Watching mom wash my bottles


I want my picture taken!


Laughing at Daddy. Her laugh just melts us.


Jillian waking up Ashlyn. No they don't share cribs I put Jillian in there to wake Ashlyn up. I know thats mean, but we had an appointment and Ashlyn needed to get ready.








Watching Monday Night Football


I think they are starting to like football.

No comments:

Post a Comment