Friday, March 20, 2009

Doctor came by......

On Wednesday I had an ultrasound done to measure the fluid level. Baby A is now down to 1 cm of fluid of course I was freaking out, but the nurses reassured me that fluid comes and goes. It replenishes itself by laying in bed and drinking lots of water. But I wanted to hear it from my doctor. Dr. Linzey stopped by this evening and said that both babies look great and even though the fluid is low on Baby A he is really happy with how they are growing. He explained to us that he would like to have the c-section next week. He will have me do another ultrasound on Monday to check the fluid level and that will determine what day next week. I will be 34 weeks at that time. With twins he doesn't want to take anymore chances of a problem arising with fluids or anything else. So if our girls don't come any earlier then next week it looks like we will be having them sometime next week. Jeff and I are so excited to finally meet the two little ones that we have dreamed about for so long. As soon as we get our c-section date we will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! Wow Linz, you have done such an amazing job, keep it up, you are at the home stretch!!!!

    ReplyDelete