Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We have little fighters!

Sorry its taken so long for another update, but I wanted to be sure I was giving out the right information. So last I know we posted was that Baby A was down to 1 cm of fluid and the c-section would be sometime this week. Well our baby girl decided she is not ready to make her appearance. Yesterday I had another ultrasound to check the fluid and she is back up to 7.7 cm of fluid, which is so wonderful. So in 4 days her fluid went up pretty high and Dr. Linzey was so pleased to see that. So the c-section has been canceled and he wants to see me make it TWO more weeks. That would put me at 36 weeks and the girls will be so much better staying where they are now for the next 2 weeks. Making it to 36 weeks with twins is such a huge milestone because that means either less time in NICU or no time at all spent in NICU and they could come home with us. By the time these girls come I am going to be so happy to get out of bed, walk around, enjoy the outside and most importantly bringing home two healthy baby girls. So our countdown continues and although Jeff and I were so excited to meet out little ones this week waiting 2 more weeks is the most important thing to do for them.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! That's great news and it shows how well you are doing in following bed rest orders. Hang it there!

    Ryan and Michelle

    ReplyDelete