Friday, March 27, 2009

We have a date! We have a date!


I can't believe it. I have always been a planner throughout my life and yes I understand you can't plan when you are going to have your baby, but I just wanted some date to go off of as I lay here in the hospital. We are set for a c-section on Tuesday, April 7 at 5:30 ( I am assuming its at night). There is still a chance these girls will come sooner. I do have another ultrasound on Monday to check fluid levels and if everything looks good we are set for the 7th. Thats 11 days away and I am going to continue to countdown. Its so crazy how our lives are about to change, but its so exciting that we are going to be a family of four very soon or actually five I have to count our baby Luke! Ohh poor Luke he is not going to know whats going on he is going to come home (hes been staying at Jeffs dads house) and find two babies crying and two babies playing with his toys. But Jeff has reassured him that he is his number one boy! Hopefully he will be the girls protector and not be overcome with jealousy when Jeff holds the babies. I am sure he is going to be sniffing them for days. When I had my first baby shower and I brought the gifts home he sniffed the gifts all night and even ended up sleeping in their room that night. It was really cute. For those that know Luke you know he has a really deep bark to the point where it scares some people at first so my friend Kelly told me to put my stomach by Lukes face when he barked so the girls get used to it so I did I just hope it works or else these girls are going to be scared of Luke. We do call Luke our gentle giant he loves to sit on our lap (he thinks he is little) and he is the best cuddler and he has the sweetest gestures. Ahh I miss him. I know this post became all about Luke, but he is our boy and we have always treated him like our child and I know that will never change. So Yeah to having a c-section date and Yeah to Luke becoming a big brother very soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lins, trust me it does work, sad to say that Rex has a weak bark so Vanessa wasn't scared at all

    ReplyDelete